The Technivorm Moccamaster coffeemaker is SCAA certified (Specialty Coffee Association of America), so you’re guaranteed ridiculously good coffee from both.
What makes the Technivorm Moccamaster able to brew the most aromatic cup of coffee is the unique way in which it extracts the coffee:
- It maintains a brewing temperature between 198 and 205 degrees or 92 and 96.
- The path in which water and coffee run touches as few materials as possible, maintaining full aroma of the coffee.
- A cone-shaped filter and 9-hole water spray head encourage even extraction coffee.
- It takes 5 to 6 minutes to brew a full pot of coffee.
- The hot plate holds the brewed coffee between 176 and 185 degrees Fahrenheit or 80 and 85 degrees Celcius in the glass carafe.
- The hot plate switches off periodically which increases the time the coffee stays hot without burning the bottom of the carafe.